Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Think I'm a Blogger


As I sat folding laundy this morning, I was thinking back on some fun memories from my 3 boys. I wish I had written them down as they happened. I am certain that my memory has already lost so many adorable moments. I heard some other guys' words of wisdom play in my mind..."It's never too late to start something new." So, I thought, why not now? I guess blogging is kind of like keeping a diary. Only, you give away the key to whomever wants it. I'm not much of a writer. Actually, I am the only one of the 3 siblings in my family who seem to have missed out on that gift. My brother and sister are both quite eloquent in their writing ability. Not me. I can successfully write an excuse to send to school, a grocery list, and I can certainly write out checks to those who force me to pay my bills each month, but creative writing. Not so much. So, I guess this "blogspot" or whatever it's called is mostly for me. If someone else stumbles across the key and wants to read my diary, be my guest. And so begins...."memoirs of a mom".

No comments: