Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Movin' on Up!

First.....I started writing a blog for my boys.

Then.....Other people started reading it.

Third.....I was accepted as a "Top Mommy Blogger."

Next.....I was in 868th place.

Then....I started moving up.

After that......More people started reading my blog because they see it on the Top Mommy Blog site.

Now.....I am ranked 56th.

Tomorrow.....I want to be ranked in the Top 50.

Then.....More people will read my blog.

One day....Lots of people that come read my blog will click the little adds on the sides.

The days after that......I will be rich and I will end world hunger and promote world peace. Or maybe at least buy myself an ice-cream cone.

Right now.......Click that brown box.  You don't have to do anything else.  Every time you click it, I get a vote.  Somebody has already been clicking it.  That's why I am moving up.  You know who you are.  Thanks.  Now do it again.  Do it.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

End shameless self promotion.

2 comments:

jniathome said...

So if we click more than once will it count everytime? You deserve a lot of clickS!

Unknown said...

I am pretty sure that 2 clicks a day count. And thanks! Alot!

PS.....I have clicked on your photo several times trying to figure out who you are, but the photo won't enlarge and it wont let me view your profile. You said you know me.

Please identify yourself...I am dying to know.