Monday, October 10, 2011

Harvest Time In My Small Town

It's harvest time in my little small town.  There are pumpkins and mums.  Fresh fall apples. Vegetables for sale off the backs of trucks. The cotton has been harvested.  Our little town is decorated in it's finest fall displays.  Fall is one of the times that I am so happy to live in Small Town, USA.

 Our town hall


Our fast food restaurant


Our gas station


Our school


Our way to sell vegetables.


Our water department


Our Havest Festival Parade.  Doesn't every town have moonshine represented in their parade?


Our sidewalk


Our harvest


There are definitely draw backs to living in a tiny town, but the beauty of Fall isn't one of them.  I love my little town.  I am content to live here forever.

My little blog has moved up to #20...whoop whoop! Vote every day to keep me there!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments: