Monday, October 31, 2011

Favorite Halloween Flashbacks

This was my favorite "couple" costume from the past.  We were feeling so groovy!


On this halloween as a little girl, I was dressed as a ballerina.  I was a very sporty "tomboy" as a child, but I also had a girly side.  This was my favorite costume as a child.

This was our first halloween with a child of our own.  Holidays always have a different feel after you have children. Tucker went as a lion on his first halloween.


 We went to a costume party where the theme was "80's style".  Tucker's mullet was the highlight of all costumes.

These costumes were my favorite ever.  The boys were all so proud of these pirate costumes.  They looked adorable.  They were at such fun ages.  And Bradley is the one who made them!


I hope you make fun memories today......Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Cheryl Barker said...

Hi Jennifer, I came over from Pioneer Woman. I'm trying my best to visit a new blog every day for awhile, and today you're my new visit!

Boy, your first photo brought back memories. My husband and I lived those days back when we were in college in the 70s :)

Blessings to you and your wonderful family!

Irish American Mom said...

Thanks for sharing your great, nostalgic, Halloween photos. Love your yellow wig.

Drain Cleaning Cupertino said...

Very nice blog you have heree