Saturday, October 29, 2011

Rise and Shine

  My Mom used to say this to us when we were growing up and it was time for us to get up and get going.  She also said, "Up and at 'em!".  Although, I don't usually use either of these terms when I wake up the boys, I am happy that they do them both.

  I am beside myself with pride that the boys would voluntarily rise out of the bed on a Saturday morning at 6:45 to shine like this......




I have decided that my Mom was imparting such wisdom on me each morning when she woke me up. 

Each day, if we all could just simply Rise and Shine, we would make our little world so much brighter.  Shine at work.  Shine at exercise.  Shine as a Mom.  Shine in music.  Shine by saying something kind.  Shine by helping someone in need.  Shine by setting a good example.  Just shine.

I am thankful that on this day, my boys chose to rise and shine.


Dearest Reader,
  I made it all the way to #9 on Top Mommy Blogs because of your awesome votes.  In the last few days, I have dropped down to #11.  BooHoo.  Please click the banner below to push me back into he Top 10.

 Thank you, kindly.
Jennifer

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments: