Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm A Force To Be Reckoned With

I am Mom.

I am law.

    I have the power.

I have conquered mountains.

I overcome evil.

I have killed the enemy.

I laugh in the face of danger.

Muahhh ha haha haha




I have......

Ummmm......gotten carried away while wearing Carter's Yoda costume?

Ok fine. 

I have really only conquered mountains of laundry.  And I have pretty much only overcome evil in nightmares.  The only enemy I have ever killed was a rodent or a bug.  And when I am laughing in the face of danger, it's a nervous laugh......but still.

am Mom. 

And any Mom who will put on this silly mask to play with her son is a force to be reckoned with.


Carter is a much cuter Yoda than his Mom, but he lacks my fierce moves.

 Haaaaaay Ya!
Zing...Zing...Zing
Whoosh

Carter was not amused.


No comments: