Thursday, March 8, 2012

Good For You Ranch Dressing


Healthy Homeade Ranch Dressing


I overhead someone mention yesterday that they had found a recipe for homemade ranch dressing that was actually healthy.

Healthy Ranch?

Yeah, right.

I have seen Fat Free Ranch dressing and Light Ranch Dressing, but they are still full of preservatives and sugars and other stuff that is less than healthy.

I was curious, so I looked it up on Pinterest.

It took a bit of searching, but I finally found this super simple recipe that has only THREE ingredients!

1 cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese
1 Cup No Fat Buttermilk
1 Package Powder Ranch Dressing Mix

Mix in a blender/magic bullet until completely smooth.

This recipe makes two absolutely delicious creamy cups of dressing.

It has TONS of protein, zero fat, and very few calories.

So dip those veggies....guilt free!

No comments: