Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My neighbor is a genius ....in his own mind.

This post has nothing to do with my boys, my husband, or my family...except that they were with me when I saw it and could appreciate the humor.... But, it made me smile, so I had to share it. 

 I live in a small town, so all of you people who are reading this locally, will probably recognize the house I am writing about and probably the neighbor.  I do not know who this man is, even though he lives only about half a mile away. I am not very neighborly.  
  
    The boys and I were driving home and we went past this house. We looked over just in time to see this guy letting his mower roll down the hill with a rope. He had rigged his mower up, apparently to avoid strenuous pushing and pulling.  The sight brought about a car load of laughter.  It's not every day that you see such fabulous modifications to dangerous lawn equipment.


Going down the hill was a breeze.


Going back up....not so much.

PS....Forgive me for the blurry images.  I learned that it is difficult to take a photo while driving down the road laughing.

P.P.S.  Please do not tell my neighbor that I laughed at his genius idea.

1 comment:

Tiliah said...

This one reminds me of Bob, this is something he would have thought of doing. He was always thinking up easier ways of doing things. I miss that.