Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sometimes I can hardly make myself wake them up

In the mornings, when the boys are still all snuggled in their beds, I have a hard time waking them up.  Not because they are hard to wake, I just want to look at them sleeping.  I feel almost guilty telling them to wake up.  I wonder what they are dreaming.  They look so peaceful that they must be dreaming about wonderful things.....like snakes, frogs, the creek, and football.  Today was one of those mornings for sure.  I didn't want to wake them up.  So I took their picture.  Now I can look at them sleeping whenever I feel like it.  Dream on, Little Ones.

Carter snuggled down deep in the covers.


Sawyer is certainly dreaming about the day he will get to play football.


Even preteens can look sweet when they are sleeping.

No comments: