Tuesday, November 8, 2011

100th Post!

  I have been writing on this little blog for a couple of years, but just became consistent within the past couple of months.  I have now written 100 blogs!  I am still not rich.  I find a few cents in my account every few days from someone clicking an add.  I am still not famous, nor do I want to be.  But it's kinda cool to know that 100 blogs are written.


That is 100 stories that my sons can read about their childhood one day.  It's 100 memories that are forever preserved so that my short memory won't forget.  It's an official record of 100 blessings. 

 Of the last 100 Blogs....here are some of my favorites.

The Blog that...

 I Laugh The Most At...................... "My Kids Cry Ugly."

Makes Me Cry ................ "His Last First Tooth"

Is Embarrasingly Honest ......... a tie between  "A Not So Lovable Lunch"   and "I'm The Mom Who Makes You Feel Good About Your Housekeeping"

I Go Back To And Reread Over and Over ............. "My Bucket List.....For Someday."

I Asked Permission From A Child To Post ..............."Suggestion for His Next High School Dance"

I Posted in Secret From a Child ..............."He Doesn't See What I see"

Is My Current Favorite .......................... "Peanut Butter and Jelly with the Bread Doesn't Work"


I am totally opening up my life, my worries, my secrets, my house, and my memories to you.  Thank you for sharing them with me.


Please continue to vote every day on the link below.  Because it makes me smile.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments: